Is a bike mug holder your cup of tea?


A hot beverage holder on the handlebars is a dream concept, but there are problems with the execution of the design.

Helen Pidd with the Soma Morning Rush Coffee Holder for cyclists
Helen Pidd with the Soma Morning Rush Coffee Holder for cyclists. Photograph: Graham Turner

Is there anything more smug than someone riding a bicycle while drinking a cup of tea?

Every time I lifted the cup from its handlebar-holder while waiting at traffic lights, I swear I could hear the drivers behind muttering in disapproval. As if it wasn't bad enough that I had plonked myself in front of them, delaying their acceleration out of the lights by, oooh, at least a second or two, I had the nerve to quench my thirst while I waited for green.

Click here to read the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and suggestions with a community that really loves and cares for tea.