"Chai Spice Decaf Tea" by STASH Premium

Being a hard-core tea lover, I usually don't care for the decaf stuff but this is good. It really has the right kind of clover and black tea taste for that fresh invigorating jolt to the palate and soul.

The dominant note in this spicy song is CLOVER, which I like.

A great tea to try late at night, after work, or whenever you'd like to relax, meditate and think about things.

Here are the ingredients: Naturally decaffeinated black tea, cinnamon, ginger root, cinnamon flavor, clove oil, cardamom oil, allspice, clove and nutmeg.

So how do you classify this: herbal tea, or black tea, or both?

One thing I don't understand from a production point of view is this: why would one use both Cinnamon AND Cinnamon Flavor? What's that all about? I'm hoping to find it out one day.

I'm not trying to be difficult here; just curious is all. And I'm going to enjoy every drop of this distinctive blend. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and suggestions with a community that really loves and cares for tea.